Thursday 1 October 2015

Party Baby Bunting



Our littlest, baby Rudie turned 1 last week. We've all been ill so we kept the day low key and just had cake with family.




I like to decorate the mantelpiece in the living room for Birthdays and celebrations so came up with this simple idea for party hat bunting. I don't think it's complicated enough to write a tutorial, but if you're curious I just enlarged four of our favourite pictures onto an A4 sheet and used some scrap booking paper I had leftover from doing the boys baby books to make the party hats. I had some pink and red bakers twine from my recent trip to Fred Aldous which worked perfectly. I think my husband is going to have it up on his desk at work after we take it down. I think it might be a new family Birthday tradition.



No comments:

Post a Comment